Friday, December 9, 2016

Poem by Samhita

                     family poem by Samhita


              Four in a house
              Amazingly nice
              My brother, dad &my mom
               Including me.
               Laughing and
               Yelling. All in one family!
                                                                                                         about Samhita

    Samhita is a school loving kid. also she
    loves playing with her brother. she loves
    playing the Violin, Viola, dancing , singing
    and much more. she also loves to red with 
    Dad and alone. make shore to see more!
                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. I love your poem Samhita! It is so apt. Well written my love!

    ReplyDelete